Samuels & Company, Inc. provides a full range of commercial real estate services for all types of owners and developers to achieve their goals. These clients include large corporations, Real Estate Investment Trusts, and individual or family trusts, with asset classes including entertainment-based lifestyle centers, mixed-use retail/residential and urban infill retail.
S&C analyzes a client’s existing assets, potential new projects and redevelopment opportunities to maximize tenant mix, net operating income and customer experience. Further analysis is provided to understand the demographics specific to a project and the impact of existing or new competitive projects on the client’s property.
* Corporations / REITs
* Families / Trusts
* Entertainment / Lifestyle Centers
LIST OF CLIENTS
Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG)
Combined Properties, Inc.
Donald T. Sterling
Enrico Lombardo Trust
Farmers Market/Gilmore Trust
Forest City Enterprises
Gerding Edlen Development LLC
Glimcher Realty Trust
Kramer Metals, Inc.
LBG Real Estate Companies/The Medford Center
Levenson Development Company
NBC Universal – Universal CityWalk, Hollywood
Pacific Theaters/Robertson Properties
Skip Bronson/Desert Partners, LLC
Sol Price (founder of the Price Club)
The Hanover Company
The Mills Corporation
The Moinian Group
Thomas Safran & Associates
TrizecHahn Development, Inc.
* Analyze current market competition
* Evaluate market and demographic information
* Determine marketing and community needs
* Source tenants for highest and best use
* Direct preparation of marketing materials
* Negotiate business terms and lease documents
* Conduct due diligence to determine project viability
* Determine and process all entitlement requirements
* Oversee marketing activities and all lease negotiations
* Manage all project professionals
* Determine capital requirements and secure financing