Samuels & Company, Inc. functions as the “owner’s representative” for institutional investors that own real estate assets but don’t have the in-house real estate expertise to monetize these assets and maximize their value. These institutional investors include corporations, insurance companies, investment managers and pension funds.
S&C serves as the “Owner’s Representative” on all aspects of development and redevelopment of projects. Using their extensive experience, principals of S&C are involved in all aspects of development including interviewing and selecting architects, supervising the entitlement process, directing all leasing efforts and directing the construction management team to insure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
* Pension Funds
LIST OF CLIENTS
Apollo / TPG (Harrah’s Entertainment)
Construction Laborers Pension Trust of So. California
Kan Am Realty
MCC Realty Investments/AEW
Turner Dale Associates
INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR SERVICES
* Maximize potential of underperforming assets
* Assist in evaluating "highest and best use" for real estate assets, especially potential redevelopments
* Provide Retail and Entertainment/Retail expertise as properties in portfolios need to be repositioned
* Serve as a development/leasing resource to assist institutional owners in evaluating joint venture projects
* Act as the Owner's Representative to institutional investors in the development of raw land or underutilized real estate